- Lobby and Box Office doors will open 1 hour before all events. Theater doors will open 1/2 hour before every performance unless otherwise noted. Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of theater management as a courtesy to artists and the audience.
- Theater restrictions during concerts include flash photography, recording devices, cell phones, audible pagers and electronic alarms.
- Seating on the main floor is barrier free for easy access from the lobby, restrooms, and parking. Please advise the Box Office on accessible seating when purchasing tickets.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the building.
- Food and beverages may be purchased at the concession area.
- We welcome children at all events. However, we ask that you remove disruptive children when appropriate.
- Parking is free on the Auditorium grounds and surrounding streets. Parking for patrons with disabilities is available near the side lobby Auditorium entrance.