- Side Lobby/Box Office doors will open 1 hour before all reserved and general admission events and Theater doors will open 1/2 hour before every performance unless otherwise noted. Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of theater management as a courtesy to artists and the audience.
- Theater restrictions during concerts include flash photography, recording devices, cell phones, audible pagers and electronic alarms.
- Seating on the main floor is barrier free for easy access from the lobby, restrooms, and parking. Please advise the Box Office on accessible seating when purchasing tickets.
- Food and beverages are not permitted beyond the lobbies.
- We welcome children at all events. However, we ask that you remove disruptive children when appropriate.
- Parking is free on the Auditorium grounds and surrounding streets. Parking for patrons with disabilities is available near the side lobby Auditorium entrance.
For cooperative programming, event and rental information, please contact the Auditorium Manager: 507-376-9101, firstname.lastname@example.org.